Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Antique Alley Sales Heating Up

Sold at Antique Alley: Sun Mirror
Sales are heating up toward the end of my fourth month as a dealer at Antique Alley in Portland. I stopped by yesterday, and the staff greeted me with a handful of receipts.


The last time I was at the shop, I moved things around in the booth and case. There's so much stuff at Antique Alley, it's a little overwhelming at times, so they recommend shuffling inventory. I also pulled a few quilts from the booth to allow other items to be more visible.

I'm in Booth C-1. Here's the booth when I first opened
Soon I will go back with more new items, some glassware for the case and of course more quilts.

I'm also in booth F-3
Antique Alley is located in the lower level of the 42nd Street Station, 2000 NE 42nd Avenue in the Hollywood District of Portland. Hours are 10am-6pm Monday through Friday, 10am-5pm Saturday and 12-5pm Sunday. I'm in booth C-1 and case F-3, so I hope you'll come visit if you're in the area. For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment