Sunday, January 8, 2017

Oahu vintage shopping


I landed in Honolulu Friday around noon, and hit the ground running with some vintage shopping around town. There was time to explore. My rental check-in wasn't until 3. I went to a shop called Barrio Vintage and there was a helpful young man who knew some places I should go.



I spent the afternoon and all day Saturday running around to thrift stores and antique and vintage shops from Honolulu to Kailua, and I found some fun things.



Bags and bags full of fun things. More about that later.


Last stop yesterday was a pair of shops tucked away in Kailua. They were a little hard to find, but worth it. I may do a little more shopping today and tomorrow, but I'm also ready to relax a little, too. I've got some fresh, spicy Ahi poke and edamame in the fridge, and of course, POG juice!

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea!! Just take off and go warm up, plus the vintage shopping. OK, you've inspired me to do this sometime, maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you a Happy and Healthy 2017!
    Myrto

    ReplyDelete