Tuesday, November 17, 2015

my next book


Pre-ordering is now available on Amazon, so I can finally start talking about my next book!


Modern Roots, Today's Quilts from Yesterday's Inspiration features 12 projects inspired by patchwork from 1840 to 1970. It is my first time doing a project book, and it is really an invitation for today's quiltmakers to explore aspects of modernism present in antique and vintage quilts, a bridge between the traditional and modern.


The book will be published by Stash Books, a division of C&T Publishing, and will be released in 2016. So, you may be seeing me at places like Quilt Market and other trade events in the not-so-distant future. I will have more news as we get closer to the release date. To check out the listing and pre-order the book, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your publication. I am intrigued and look forward to seeing more of this book.

    ReplyDelete