Sunday, May 11, 2014

back home


My "Center Star" quilt arrived back home yesterday after appearing in the MANifestations exhibit at the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum from January 31st through April 29th. It was an honor to be included in the exhibit, and the quilt seemed happy to have made the journey.

This morning I noticed it on the table, where I left it after unwrapping the package yesterday. The light was dancing across the surface, and the quilt had a warm glow. Thanks again to the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum for the opportunity to share this quilt. I hope everyone enjoyed it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, it's pretty :)
    Just discovered your blog through "Patchwork Professional" and love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to see you here, and look forward to seeing the magazine.

      Delete