Friday, January 27, 2012

Be@Home Best of the Web Blog


A little over a week ago, I got a note from one of the editors at Be@Home, a home décor blog that features anything from interior design tips to room trends and crafting-related content. He had just come across my blog and wanted to feature it in their weekly Best of the Web Blog, so this week there's a link to my blog. 



Of course, I was happy to be included, and couldn't resist sharing comments about using quilts as part of interior decor. Here's what I had to say.

“A great quilt can be an interior designer’s best friend, whether displayed on a bed or the wall. A quilt can make a house a home. When displayed on the walls, quilts are great for acoustics, and can dull the echo in a large space just like a rug on a hardwood floor. Quilts are also much more economical than other types of art, such as paintings, for covering a big wall space. If I have a message for interior designers, it’s just that.” 

I've always enjoyed home decor and think everyone will enjoy the blog, so here's the link - check it out! To view the Be@Home Blog, click here.

2 comments: